Frequently Asked Questions
Last Updated on October 10, 2018
- You can review the status of your orders and other related information in the My Account section.
- In the My Account page, click on the My orders link to view the status of all your orders. To view the status of a specific order, click on the Order Number link.
- Payment Pending Authorization: Your order has been logged and we are waiting for authorization from the payment gateway.
- Payment Authorized, Order under Processing: Authorization has been received from the payment gateway and your order is being processed by the seller.
- Order Shipped: Your order has been shipped by the seller and is on its way to the location specified by you for delivery.
- Order Cancelled: The order was cancelled.
- There are NO hidden charges when you make a purchase on TEESHOOD. List prices are final and all-inclusive. The price you see on the product page is exactly what you would pay.
- Delivery charges are not hidden charges and are charged (if at all) extra depending on the Seller’s shipping policy.
- You have probably noticed varying estimated delivery times for sellers of the product you are interested in. Delivery times are influenced by product availability, geographic location of the Seller, your shipping destination and the courier partner’s time-to-deliver in your location.
- Please enter your default pin code on the product page (you don’t have to enter it every single time) to know more accurate delivery times on the product page itself.
Sellers generally procure and ship the items within the time specified on the product page. Business days exclude public holidays and Sundays. Estimated Delivery time depends on the following factors:
- The Seller offering the product
- Product’s availability with the Seller
- The destination to which you want the order shipped to and location of the Seller.